• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

And my babies are off for a few days, so gonna miss them :/

FredW

Alpha Buck
My little babies are just off for their holiday boarding for a few days. The new pen was shipped out today, as far as I am aware should he here Thursday, which means I have tomorrow left to clear all the old run out, sort everything out to be able to put all up on Thursday, so they can come back on Friday or Saturday. Miss them already and it's only been 20 minutes since they went. At least I know the place they are is a good one, and Bunbuns and Fluffy both were there before and came back all happy still, so I cant trust them 100% and know they will look after them, still miss them though. so hopefully will see plenty of new bunny pics in the forum over the next few days so I don't get bunny withdrawal lol

I can completely understand how much you'll miss them. I miss all mine if I just pop out to the shops for half an hour !!

I can completely understand how much you'll miss them. I miss all mine if I just pop out to the shops for half an hour !!

you know that would be even funnier if not true. I don't like going anywhere anymore because I don't want to leave them alone. So haven't ventured further away than the supermarket in years now. No doubt those little critters put spells on us so we don't ever want to leave them alone ;)

you know that would be even funnier if not true. I don't like going anywhere anymore because I don't want to leave them alone. So haven't ventured further away than the supermarket in years now. No doubt those little critters put spells on us so we don't ever want to leave them alone ;)

You might be onto something there ;) I have no idea how they get so under our skin and make us crazy, but they do!

Back