• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cremation services in Oxfordshire :(

newbabybuns

Warren Veteran
I have a horrible fear we will be losing our precious girl Frankie bun imminently, can barely see what I am typing for tears :( and want to be prepared for when it happens. I don't think my vet runs a collection service through them. I live in West Oxfordshire if anyone knows the very best place around here to take her?

I really can't cope with this at all :( and when we lose Frankie bun we have two others that will have to go through it with too. I just cannot have pets again :( sorry to have a thread like this, I know you guys will understand how hard it is when we lose our bunny friends when other people may not be quite as understanding :( xxx

ETA: Frankie is the brown bunny in the far left of my signature if anyone would like to send her good thoughts xxx

Last edited:
She is beautiful and so sorry you are facing such a horrid time. It's terribly tough losing a beloved pet, so I understand your pain. Sending Frankie vibes and hugs to you. Xxx

Thank you Sparklefairy xxx I am not coping well with this at all :( I feel so awful and guilty even looking for places to cremate her before she is even gone :( googling again just now sent me into a meltdown.

I have used the services of Trusted Friends who are lovely and kind.They are based in Milton Keynes but will travel to Oxfordshire and collect from the vets or your home.
Alison who runs it is very sensitive and gentle.

Im so sorry youre going through this difficult time.(((hugs)))

I have used the services of Trusted Friends who are lovely and kind.They are based in Milton Keynes but will travel to Oxfordshire and collect from the vets or your home.
Alison who runs it is very sensitive and gentle.

Im so sorry youre going through this difficult time.(((hugs)))

Thank you so much hoppetylop, I will have a search for them xxx

Back