• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Brave Bobbie

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
She is very much on borrowed time now and therefore she can eat whatever she wants when she wants. She is a wonderful Rabbit :love:

It's so sad that she's now in the twilight of her life, but what a wonderful life full of love and devotion she's had with you.

May her remaining time with you be happy.

(((((hugs))))) xx

:love: we humans can learn so much from rabbits - they're brave and smart. I hope the time you have left together is filled with love

Aww bless her, reminds me of my old mowgli when I said he could eat whatever he wanted

She is such a warrior ♥

:love:... Gorgeous.......

Bless her, she looks so content...... Wee soul, it's hard to consider she is unwell....

Love to you Jane

I remember when Bobbie came to you. I never thought she would do as well as she has for as long as she has, given her start in life. You've given her so much love and care xxx

Lovely Bobbie :) I hope she remains comfortable and happy :) You're amazing, Jane, and it really shows with your rabbits :love:

Back