• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My precious boy

Roly Poly

Warren Veteran
I feel so guilty posting as I know so many of you lovely people are struggling with your own and your bunnies health but no-one else understands how much one little bunny can leave such a huge hole.

I miss you so much darling boy.

Yes I am struggling with the life and death right now of a little one, and that makes me appreciate even more your pain and sense of loss.

Rolo was and is gorgeous and I would be feeling the same as you.

Many many (((( hugs )))) :love:

Thinking of you. xx

It's very hard, but it does help to share your feelings with people who understand what you are going through, so never feel guilty for posting.

Rolo was such a beautiful little boy. :love:

of course you miss him. I understand. I had a tiny gerbil called Gertrude, she wasn't even mine by choice, my mum passed her to me when she got bored with her. Gertrude was a feisty little one and always ready for a fight - no matter how tall the 'enemy'! I missed her for ages after she passed.
your boy was very, very beautiful. xx

Ah Rolo was beautiful, don't ever feel guilty about posting, that's why we have a forum, to pass on what we know and to hopefully help when we lose our little fluffies and know that everyone will understand our grief. Rolo was much loved on here and I'm sure lots of people miss him.

Rolo was a lovely rabbit and it's only right that you can come to fellow RU'ers to share your grief. We understand and appreciate how hard it is to lose a bunny. Please don't feel that you have to stop posting about Rolo. I personally like seeing his inquisitive little nose, so cute, thank you for sharing.

Back