• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Angel is not looking too clever

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
He's hurt himself somehow- messed with his arthritis. I can't shift it. Normally he improves relatively quickly, but he's not really improving.

He could please do with some vibes.

I can't lose another.

Thank you.

Massive vibes for Angel, poor bub. I can empathize with arthritis and how it hurts when you ding yourself. :(
Sorry Sky-O, you are having such a hard time lately. :( Thinking of you and trying to send comforting vibes your way too. xxxxx

Thanks guys. Thankfully he is not pottering and eating and much more like his normal self. Phew.

Thanks guys. Thankfully he is not pottering and eating and much more like his normal self. Phew.

Sorry I was not about last night. I am so glad that Angel is doing better now. Some of my severely arthritic Rabbits occasionally have muscle spasms which are acutely painful, leading to a drastic reduction in mobility and anorexia. Upping their pain relief and giving deep muscle massage seems to help and they seem to improve rapidly.

Or sometimes one of them will be having a 'good' day with the 'normal' arthritic stiffness and they over-exert themselves. The fall out being increased discomfort and stiffness the next day. It is really worrying when one appears to suddenly deteriorate, but often things do improve a bit and they continue to cope OK.

Thanks Jane. He was maxed out on Metacam and Tramadol and it's the first time it's not worked. He would sit with me or let me warn him up. He didn't want to be touched, other than his nose. But when I went to sleep on the floor next to him he came for strokes so I could warm him up and then showed clear bemusement at why I was lying on the floor. He was still pooing just not eating and incredibly uncomfortable.

This morning he is binkying again :roll: how long before he hurts himself again.

Back