• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Beano, Gordon and Jake

Liz47

Wise Old Thumper
We began to bond them on Monday and the bond is now looking good :D Planning on extending the space more tomorrow and then to the full bathroom to see how they react with that. I've seen them all grooming and they spend most of the time sat next to eachother :love:

Jake kept asking for grooms of Beano and Gordon but not recieving any to begin with so to try and help we put a little bananna on their heads

::all fingers and paws crossed:: I do like the banana idea. Matt and were musing that we'd never seen Lopsy and Aboleth groom each other, so we presumed they did it while we were at work, not watching etc. Then Matt espied Lopsy grooming Aboleth last night while we were in the kitchen: daren't go outside and get pics or he'd probably stop! He got distracted and started grooming himself after a while :lol:

Awe they look like they are getting on just fine :thumb:

Mine aren't great fans of banana but I found a soggy forehead under your nose and you tend to dry it off :roll: or wait till somebun is washing and get in the way :lol:

Thank you for the replies :) Only Beano did the banana grooming off Jake and Gordon's heads really as the boys aren't keen on banana I don't think, too soggy for them! They're still doing well so I think today we'll be moving them into the bedroom to begin with, that is where Beano and Gordon used to live so hoping I'll have done a good enough job of neutralising it! Will limit them to the xl dog crate with some of the pen attached for now then gradually let them access the full bedroom and eventually the full flat. Hoping they make the most of it as before Beano and Gordon would very rarely venture past the hall, whereas Jake was kept in the living room so think he'll keep coming through. I have yet to still neutralise the whole living room and kitchen though!

Thank you :D Just adding a few more pics, the move into the crate/bedroom went well so after a few days we'll remove the pen so they have the full room.

Jake decided he'd use Gordon's back to rest his leg on while he groomed it :lol:

Back