• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sulking .....

Mrs Carr

Warren Scout
I am huffing like a 5 year old lol.

Buddy was MY 3rd anniversary present from hubby (he wanted a crappy gaming chair lol) and it took me ages to persuade him that a house bunny would be a good idea. Since we've had him I've done all the feeding, grooming, cleaning up and playing with him but I've never managed to persuade him that it would be nice to cuddle up on my knee for more than 5 minutes ..........

He's just spent the last half hour grooming hubby's hairy legs and chest and cuddling up all over him like he's the bestest daddy ever!!

I'm so jealous I think I'm gonna stop shaving my legs and see what happens :lol:

Hahhahahaha. That always makes you pout like a kid. There are days My buns are like Momma nu! and will cuddle, snuggle, love, and groom on my husband and are like hmph when I come in the room.

Aww :) Matt does a lot of the feeding and grooming so they're allowed to like him more :D I do the cleaning and water and poking about and taking to the vets ;P

Back