• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Heartwarming news.....

Mrs. Bunnykins

Wise Old Thumper
We hear so much about the cruelty and neglect that humans inflict on rabbits....well it's that time again for GOOD news.

My little bunny and guinea pig boarding business is now fully booked until early September!!!!!! I am having to turn away so much work, especially as another boarding establishment based in Worcester has now closed. Even Alice from Windwhistle Warren has asked if I can help board some bunnies, sadly I can't.

People do care where their little furry family go and stay, they like to hear updates, receive photos.....

Demand for quality boarding exceeds what is available.....around here anyway.

Now I worry about the little ones that have nowhere to go and stay. Maybe the neighbours will pop over......especially more often in the hot weather. Heatstroke, flystrike, fresh water........so much more to do than just feed them.

Just wanted to share this positive news with you all.
Di. x

Back