• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

7 of my 'on Borrowed Time' Rabbits Updated 13th July :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Without going into all the details I am having to face very difficult times. Today C is coming over to see 7 of my 11 Rabbits who all have a variety of chronic health problems. Me and C need to fully evaluate 'quality of life', any changes in treatment that may be of benefit, any possible surgical intervention in one case and anything else that needs to be done given the present circumstances.

I know Rabbits cannot live forever, but anyone who 'knows' me on here will realise that over the last 2 years my Rabbit family has diminished drastically, from 35 down to 11. Now 7 more may not be with me for much longer. To be honest I am operating on autopilot now, I feel as though I am existing in some weird parallel universe. I am just so glad to have such a wonderful friend in C, I dont know what I'd do without her.

So if anyone has any spare vibes for us all today we would be very grateful xx

Last edited:
Oh Jane this must be incredibly hard for you. I know its been terrible for you in the last few years with losing your eldery bunnies and particularly Morse.

I hope no major decisions need to be made today. Sending mega mega vibes for all your bunnies. Xxx

I am so sorry to hear this, Jane. :(
You know you have my best and brightest vibes for you and all your poorly ones. I really hope that things turn out to be better than you expect. Bless you all. xxxxxxxx

I'm sending lots of positive vibes to your rabbits and to you Jane. Stay strong, I know you'll make the right choices. You are an amazing rabbit carer - if I were a rabbit I'd love to have you looking out for me :)

Back