• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fergie is a very naughty bunny!

Holhol

Alpha Buck
I've just rang my mum for my daily update seeing as I'm back at uni now and Ferg has been incredibly naughty.

He got shut in his pen at half 11 last night, my mum got up for work at half 5 to let him out and guess what... He'd let himself out!!! We aren't sure how as the cover was still pegged down, door was shut and pen was intact - think I need to rename him houdini! :lol:

Leaving a bowl of water and a hay tray out tonight just in case he does it again! :lol:

I've just rang my mum for my daily update seeing as I'm back at uni now and Ferg has been incredibly naughty.

He got shut in his pen at half 11 last night, my mum got up for work at half 5 to let him out and guess what... He'd let himself out!!! We aren't sure how as the cover was still pegged down, door was shut and pen was intact - think I need to rename him houdini! :lol:

Leaving a bowl of water and a hay tray out tonight just in case he does it again! :lol:

Oh that's too funny! He let himself out :lol:

Your bun never fails to surprise me :D Fergini?

Oh that's too funny! He let himself out :lol:

Your bun never fails to surprise me :D Fergini?

Definitely fergini! I panicked when she told me - didn't think he would have got food or water but he had pooed all over my bed so was obviously enjoying himself :lol:

He did it quite a lot when he was teeny but he hasn't done it for ages, hope I don't hear the patter of bunny hops at 3am when I'm home tomorrow :lol:

We have had rabbits lift them and crawl underneath. Is that possible with yours?

It could be I suppose, but I don't know if he'd be able to lift it and keep it up and crawl under... He doesn't even usually try and get out until he sees me get up. I think a pin might have come out when I've cleaned him out and he's shoved it to make a gap he can get out of :)

I'm tempted to set up a camera if he does it again and see how he's doing it!!

I had a Houdini too. My bridge bun Ash. She was so smart! I would be woken up by my boy bunnies thumping as she would let the girl bunnies out around 3am for a flit around the garden! She used to climb up wire as if it was a ladder too.

Getting a camera would be fun to see what Fergie is up to!

This is why I always shut the door to Alf's room at night...even though he's shut in his pen, and I often think about leaving it open, I then think 'what if he escapes and chews all the shoes and goes upstairs and makes a mess etc etc etc' so chicken out!

Naught Fergie :lol:

I had a Houdini too. My bridge bun Ash. She was so smart! I would be woken up by my boy bunnies thumping as she would let the girl bunnies out around 3am for a flit around the garden! She used to climb up wire as if it was a ladder too.

Getting a camera would be fun to see what Fergie is up to!

Haha she sounds lovely! I can't believe how good at escaping they are! Fergie hasn't ever climbed anything but he can jump far too well for my liking :lol:

This is why I always shut the door to Alf's room at night...even though he's shut in his pen, and I often think about leaving it open, I then think 'what if he escapes and chews all the shoes and goes upstairs and makes a mess etc etc etc' so chicken out!

Naught Fergie :lol:

Luckily we always have the door shut because of the dog but I'm really hoping it was a fluke! Don't fancy chasing him round under the bed in the middle of the night :lol:

Shoe chewer bunnies are the worst, I'm sure shoes are a rabbit delicacy :lol:

Luckily we always have the door shut because of the dog but I'm really hoping it was a fluke! Don't fancy chasing him round under the bed in the middle of the night :lol:

Shoe chewer bunnies are the worst, I'm sure shoes are a rabbit delicacy :lol:

Well Alf's just had a dental a couple of hours ago and is very 'drunk' - I've had to confine him to his cage for his own safety as his back legs don't quite work properly yet haha. He's just staggering round if I don't confine him, so I've shut him in and he's settled to recover a bit more. Whilst I feel sorry for him, I can rest easy tonight knowing whether the door is open or not he won't be going anywhere!

Don't even get me started on shoes :evil: It's actually convenient (for once) that I have super difficult feet to get shoes for, so I only have a few pairs that can all fit in my cupboard :lol: I can never take my eye off him though, he still likes to get any pairs that are left on the floor!

Back