• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I over the top?

Wererabbit

Young Bun
Outside Fairy lights around the run!

Who has them? What works best? Can I get solar ones? Am I getting a bit obsessive ?:shock:

I've never had much luck with solar lights but my garden probably doesn't get enough sun.

I have mains powered lights inside my shed and a couple of sets in my trees but they're mostly dead now so I'll have to replace them when christmas rolls around and you can actually buy outdoor lights!

This was before I put the fairy lights in but it's the only photo I have of my shed lights.
381443_10150536292369363_1192513183_n.jpg

I've never had much luck with solar lights but my garden probably doesn't get enough sun.

I have mains powered lights inside my shed and a couple of sets in my trees but they're mostly dead now so I'll have to replace them when christmas rolls around and you can actually buy outdoor lights!

This was before I put the fairy lights in but it's the only photo I have of my shed lights.
381443_10150536292369363_1192513183_n.jpg

That light is beautiful Battlekat.I love the patterns it casts on the shed walls.Its the sort of light id like for my new playhouse being converted into a bunny home.Please can i ask where you got it from?:)

That light is beautiful Battlekat.I love the patterns it casts on the shed walls.Its the sort of light id like for my new playhouse being converted into a bunny home.Please can i ask where you got it from?:)

I made it - very very simple (and cheap!) :D
Get one of these or something similar, and a cheese grater. Take the light fitting off the cable and discard the clip. Drill a hole in the handle of the cheese grater, thread the cable through the hole and reattach the bulb part on the inside of the grater. You can use spray paint to colour the grater if you don't want it silver (ours is soft yellow).

Back