• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rabbit shop recommendation

ImoT

Mama Doe
I'm not sure if I am allowed to do this (so mods please let me know if i'm not) however I just wanted to recommend Barks and Bunnies to everyone; http://www.barksandbunnies.co.uk As you may have guessed they sell products for dogs and rabbits (both of which they own themselves) and they only sell products that are actually good/safe for dogs and rabbits (unlike lots of large pet companies). They are just really lovely people and so personable and I just thoroughly recommend them! When Winston was neutered Amy (who runs it with her husband Leigh…who happens to be a user on here actually) worked extra hard to get my parcel out quickly so I could get some pet remedy in time, and when I emailed about stock she replied within a few hours and updated the website and explained things to me. I just wanted to make sure you all knew about Barks and Bunnies, hope that's okay :)

Back