• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Fluffy fisty cuffs

Fellie

Warren Veteran
Bobo came home from his 7 night 'holiday' at the vets last night - and Harley has definitely decided that she prefers a single life :( - she really didn't take kindly to Bobo poor boy. He probably stinks of 'vet smell' and she thumps and runs from him when he tries to come and groom her :( - but she is happy to stretch out behind him with her face close to his bum :roll::lol:

Hopefully as he loses the vet smell she will come round and learn to love her boy again - I need her to as I could not sleep last night and was getting up at every sound and thump - am shattered today:?

On the plus side - Bobo was very happy and excited to be home and bounced around chinning everything - appetite still not what it was was, but he was definitely very hungry for his breakfast this morning:D

I was also gobsmacked by the vet bill - it was less than half what I expected :shock: - so so reasonable for the 7 nights, with syringe feeding and meds etc. Yes - it was a big bill, but no where near the amount I thought it would be - so was very relieved:thumb:

Bobo had an infection - but he also apparently had some very sharp spurs on his teeth which were filed down. Not surprised as he is not a great hay eater - so something to keep in mind now.

Really pleased to hear that Bobo is back home, hopefully Harley will learn to love him again, when he smells more "bunny" sending love and bonding vibes to them :love:

Try gently rubbing Bobo with a blanket then rub it on Harley then leave it in their house hopefully if she smells more like him she will be happier to accept him back.

Hubby has just sent me a blurred photo of Harley grooming Bobo :love: - phew!!!

She may have just been giving him the 'silent' treatment for going away without her and didn't believe the strange smell wasn't another lady bun :lol:

Ah so pleased he's back bless him and he's being groomed.

I don't think Mark charges for everything :)

Ah so pleased he's back bless him and he's being groomed.

I don't think Mark charges for everything :)

I think you're right - the receptionist apparently seemed embarresed about the amount charged which was alot lower than what we expected..I think Mark tries to keep the inhouse costs down - which just shows getting the animal well again is more important to him - he is a saint!!!

Back