• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Marshmallow Please :-( / Update page 2 :-)

Tuckerbunnies

Wise Old Thumper
Last October we took in a rabbit called Marshmallow ( here is his story below )

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?436106-Our-Special-boy-Marshmallow

Marshmallow is now wobbly on his back legs and he has lost some weight, he is on a very strong painkiller and tomorrow (Tuesday)
he is going for a check up at the vet's and I have an awful gut feeling that we will have to let him go.

Mike is going to see if there is anything else we can put him on in meds or even if he would benefit from wheels for his back legs
though I doubt it.

Please could we have Vibes for Marshy as he is just a wonderful rabbit and we love him so much, he is alert and eating and although
we don't want him to suffer we would like to have him a little bit longer to spoil :(

Thank You xxxx

Last edited:
Oh Maysie, I'm so sorry to read this. I know how special Marshy is to you and Mike.

Sending lots and lots of vibes. I hope there is something that can be done to give him some more time with you. xx

Just read his story.What a lucky bun to be in your special care.Hes absolutely gorgeous.

Sending millions of vibes for this special boy.x

Really hoping and praying that Marshy will be okay. (((((((((Vibes))))))))))
I remember that post and his posh setup. It is a model for one I want to build for my bunnies. He is adored and loved and I hope he can remain with you for longer yet. :love: xxxxxxx

~ Update on Marshmallow ~ Tuesday 16:08pm

Marshmallow is on his way back from the vet's :D

Our vet was really pleased with him she said he looks a lot better than the day we first took him to see her,
his weight hasn't dropped it's the same.
We can up his meds and give them more times a day and we are just so happy that he is coming home :D

Thank you for the magic vibes everyone I always find they help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
~ Update on Marshmallow ~ Tuesday 16:08pm

Marshmallow is on his way back from the vet's :D

Our vet was really pleased with him she said he looks a lot better than the day we first took him to see her,
his weight hasn't dropped it's the same.
We can up his meds and give them more times a day and we are just so happy that he is coming home :D

Thank you for the magic vibes everyone I always find they help xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How lovely to read this :love:

Go Marshy, go boy :thumb:

Back