• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh dear, it happened... Bunbuns and Fluffy got their own YouTube channel lol

FredW

Alpha Buck
No idea why this happened, well someone wanted to have some videos of my babies and couldn't see the ones I had in my dropbox folder, so I put them on youtube, now my two babies got their own channel. Right now, the videos are rather ****.... but will be adding more, just like the saddo that I am lol
for anyone who is interested... they are here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUVxyp_KcqiHu0um1b1VD5g
oh well, I tuned into one of "those people" I always thought were weird in the past haha

well I just cant help myself with those two, they are just so special to me that I cant help but wanting everyone else to see them too lol

Aww, lil Fluffy checking out for unwanted visitors from the top of her (?) castle tower

Yeah he does that a lot, so cute. Shows his adorable face always so nicely. No idea why Bunbuns had such trouble getting on there at first, that said she is always a bit clumsy. But since that first attempt she now hops on there without any effort at all. Silly girl, always makes it hard for herself lol

Back