• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pair of Rabbits Found Today 5th July - South Hill Park, Bracknell

The Duchess

Wise Old Thumper
Please keep your ears open for anybody on rabbit groups/facebook pages that has lost two bunnies. More information available to confirm ownership if needed.

If on Facebook and local to the Bracknell area, please can you share this post https://www.facebook.com/TheRabbitCrossing/photos/a.888790447831350.1073741974.224203434290058/950584528318608/?type=1&pnref=story

I suspect they were dumped as they were together in a very busy public park, but you never know, someone might be missing them.

thank you for reading.

awww poor bunnies my thought was same as yours to when you said a pair, hope whatever the out come if they have an owner who has generally lost them finds them, if not hope they soon get a loving home

awww poor bunnies my thought was same as yours to when you said a pair, hope whatever the out come if they have an owner who has generally lost them finds them, if not hope they soon get a loving home

I think they've been dumped. I've advertised everywhere locally and our nearest vets know (and have scanned for a chip). These two are in poor body condition and were ravenous when put in a carrier with hay and pellets. They've not stopped eating all day long.

They are very handleable too.

I smell a rat....................

But thankfully they are safe and will now have a wonderful future to look forward to if not claimed.

They are stunning.

I think they've been dumped. I've advertised everywhere locally and our nearest vets know (and have scanned for a chip). These two are in poor body condition and were ravenous when put in a carrier with hay and pellets. They've not stopped eating all day long.

They are very handleable too.

I smell a rat....................

But thankfully they are safe and will now have a wonderful future to look forward to if not claimed.

They are stunning.

Awful :( it's a good job they were spotted else they'd have been Fox dinner :(

I'm sure they will find a wonderful new home now they're with you :thumb:

I'm so pleased they are safe with you. I remember, years ago, we took in a Syrian hamster that a friend's son had found in the middle of the road. She was so tame, obviously a handled pet but no one claimed her despite an extensive poster campaign in the area so I was always suspicious she'd been dumped. How can people be so cruel.

Some people just don't deserve the title 'human' do they? :( Poor things, so glad they've been found and are in the right hands.

Back