• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Evie's first time outside

Espeada

Young Bun
Was planning on getting Emrys outside early this morning but he was being a grumpy man so Evie came out instead, was slightly worried about how she would react but there was no need to. She even showed her first couple of binkies which I haven't seen her do before.

5ef52ecda7a123e4a847b9244f7793d4.jpg

5d1e3e538e8e218c4362d01466ae98f3.jpg

4a976bf6e05c593ebe9c7b65adeaff3f.jpg

015b8bb00fbf5b8f85f80c0c132ca66f.jpg

a90e88a308abb434ea6147aac0fcbf18.jpg

7de848f8945bb096d27c986241e68e03.jpg

And a little visitor
f52a4abc678187cbfbf0001dbb6a958a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evie ' s very pretty. She looks very young. She looks like my Heather. I love the shrew. You are very lucky, I think they are quite rare.

Evie ' s very pretty. She looks very young. She looks like my Heather. I love the shrew. You are very lucky, I think they are quite rare.

We think she's around 9 weeks. It not too sure. See shrews here quite often, unfortunately normally brought in by our cats. This was one I managed to rescue and released into the garden and it's apparently decided to stick around for a while.

Oh my gosh, how bold is that shrew! :shock: I remember when I first got my old rabbits were young I was mucking out their shed, and moved their bag of food out into the grass of the run while I swept up inside - when I went to pick it up I disturbed a teeny shrew who'd quietly tunneled up underneath, chewed a hole in the bottom of the bag and was having a fine old time! :lol:

And your bunny is gorrrrrrgeous! Is she to bond with a current bun?

Such a cute bun :love: I'm itching to let mine out for a runaround but the neighbours dog has left a few "presents" on the lawn so will have to wait a bit longer :(

Shes lovely :love: Glad she enjoyed herself :D and aww that shrew! I think I've only ever seen one before, when I was at primary school and it wandered into the playground.

The shrew was very bold! Came went up to me and took one of Evie's treats out of my hand!

Evie is to hopefully bond with Emrys, so far they have met through the bars of his cage and seem to absolutely love each other, they try and groom each other through the bars and will lie down next to each other as well so hopefully all will go well.
Still have a few more weeks before I can start bonding them properly as Emrys' hormones still need to settle.

Back