• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess what I am having

SOAD

Wise Old Thumper
:D

I have two bunnies of my own which are house buns. They will not bond together at all, mainly because of Sparkle she doesn't like female rabbits. Sparkle I have had for many years not and she used to be in a group of five, but over the years they have died. I obviously run a rescue and my other bunny (Poppy) was through that, she needed her incisors removed and then had ec with head tilt and went as far as having read hind paralysis (she had to go to vets for a week and they wanted to put her to sleep) but remarkably she started walking again and could stand up (although her head is a bit wonky still). She is a complete unhomable and I don’t put to sleep so she has become “my own” rabbit rather than being part of my rescue, so has live in my house about 3 years g=now, but has never had a friend.

Anyway I was having no more personal bunnies but this bunny has come up through a rspca appeal
http://www.rspca.org.uk/findapet/details/-/Animal/ALANA_/ref/BSA2041163/rehome/
. No incisors, she needs regular dentals on the rear but to be honest I would rather pay for that than having to keep replacing the furniture (like I have to do with Sparkle :lol:) and has been waiting for a home for 14 months. I think she will be an ideal friend for Poppy as she has never had one. I pick her up Sunday and fingers crossed they bond okay as I can’t keep a third bunny living separately in my house (at the moment Sparkle has free range downstairs and Poppy has upstairs), fingers crossed they love each other eek!!!

She's so cute !! :love: I hope they will become friends. At least two incisorless Rabbits are limited to how much damage they can inflict. Bless, they may have to gum each other instead of nipping each other. Or they may just think it's all too much effort to get arsey and decide that they might aswell be friends.

Good luck ! :D

:lol: @ paying for dentals rather than replacing furniture :lol:

:love::love::love:

This little girl was so special to me, she came from an awful place, she arrived at only a few weeks old :(

I have to say I am SO pleased you have had her Tree, thank you so much :love: x

Just saw the updates for this, thank you for the comments and she really is lovely and fitted right in (albeit a bit of a loose bum :lol: ) :love:

Bonding was no bother at all, they are such good girls together :love:

Stray cat moved out after I fixed his face :shock: we have seen him about and think we know where he is now loving, he has put on a lot of weight and seems to have settled into one of our neighbours houses :love:

We are currently working on a stray feral, but he is very viscous so we nickname him "nasty cat". He comes for his tea every night but can't touch him without him trying to attack us and hiss. We are building up trust so we can have his balls :lol:

Mwahahaaha after Sparkle and Beatrix dentals seem like the cheaper option :lol:

Back