• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Worrying night

moosea

Young Bun
Last night around 11pm Dandy had really bad diarrhea.
I had to clean her up and the carpet and her house :(

She hadn't eaten anything unusual and was still bright and perky, with a good appetite and was drinking plenty.

She is fine today and back to golden poops.

Do you think it could have been the heat? maybe she was drinking more than normal?

She now has a very neatly trimmed bottom! I trimmed the fur to prevent it getting as dirty and to make it easy to clean if she continued to be ill, to make sure that there was no irritation and also because I live in mortal fear of fly strike.
I stayed up with her until 4 am then had to get a few hours sleep.
I also trimmed of some of her longer hair from around her face and tummy .... she will not be modeling for Vogue any time soon!

Hi, sorry to hear about your bunny! my little girl didn't have diarrhoea but did have very very soft poos. Again she has been eating and pooping fine today, so I'm guessing its the heat too! She is really struggling so we have a fan 24/7 for them.

Really worried for tomorrow as it's suppose to be hot again! :(

I have bottles in the freezer tonight!

I don't think I've ever been so happy to see her poop!!!

Hope your bun is ok tomorrow

Back