• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Manor Pet Housing order has arrived :D

ImoT

Mama Doe
So my hay bar, warren hide and tunnel have arrived.

Winston certainly approves of the hay bar;

Nbc5pOPl.jpg

Although sometimes he gets a bit carried away (sorry it's blurry);

kdtTxlKl.jpg

He's not as sure about the tunnel and hide. He either sits on top of it or guards the front of it;

AX8jGeul.jpg

7RfJxfll.jpg

Mine arrived this week but, unfortunately, some has been damaged in transit and has to be replaced.

Mine arrived this week but, unfortunately, some has been damaged in transit and has to be replaced.

Oh no that's a shame :( What had you ordered? I'm guessing they are replacing it free of charge for you? We had one little bit of the tunnel which was a tiny bit loose but a bit of wood glue fixed it easily!

Hi that look amazing, does Winston live in the house. I have heard of house bunies but not got one myself as Gertrude has chewed through enough wires just visiting the house.

Hi that look amazing, does Winston live in the house. I have heard of house bunies but not got one myself as Gertrude has chewed through enough wires just visiting the house.

Hi Fiona. Yes Winston lives in the house. He doesn't have a pen or anything, he is free range in the living room. We have had a couple of instances of chewed wires but that's because our bunny proofing wasn't good enough. Thankfully Winston wasn't harmed and we have upped our bunny proofing so all wires are completely inaccessible! We shall be getting him a companion in a month and they will both be free range in the living room. I love having a house rabbit :)

Oh no that's a shame :( What had you ordered? I'm guessing they are replacing it free of charge for you? We had one little bit of the tunnel which was a tiny bit loose but a bit of wood glue fixed it easily!

Photobucket playing up at moment so can't post pics.
I've had large tunnel, the thing that looks like a stool (completely open on all sides), and a ramp. It's the stool which is damaged: it has been knocked so all skewed. I can't rectify as it needs the top removed and the legs re-aligned - which I could have done if it was screwed together, but it is stapled.
I am going to have to paint it all for protection as it is going outside.

I hope you have your credit card at the ready! It's so easy to spend a fortune! Their stuff is amazing quality though :D

I loved it all! You are right though could very easily spend a lot of money. I particularly liked the activity table and the forts. Next time I have some spare cash......

Love the hay bar, I'm going to have to purchase some bits from there once I get some spare money

This is the damage

and this is everything I ordered. Hope they will all stand up to the weather once I have painted them - doesn't seem worth doing until replacement arrives.

Last edited:
This is the damage

and this is everything I ordered. Hope they will all stand up to the weather once I have painted them - doesn't seem worth doing until replacement arrives.

Ah wow that is quite a bit of damage! The top of the activity centre table looks very thin?! I would definitely wait to paint it until the non-damaged one has arrived :) I am planning on painting ours too. What colour are you doing yours?

Ah wow that is quite a bit of damage! The top of the activity centre table looks very thin?! I would definitely wait to paint it until the non-damaged one has arrived :) I am planning on painting ours too. What colour are you doing yours?

In fact I have emailed to see if they can make the top of 'proper' wood, so waiting to hear back. Can't decide what colour to go for - their hutch and run are currently Iris and erm erm something else(!) but I'm hoping to replace this year and can't decide what colour to go for.

Back