• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Picked out Athena's husbun. Just waiting for hutch/run + home check!

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
I feel like I am back at square one. :lol:

Now that Athena's abscess has cleared up, we can now look for a husbun for her. Well, we've picked him out. He's ginger. with a tiny white patch on his nose and his left paw is also white. Currently, he's called Christopher but we'll be renaming him Apollo. :)

But now, I am having to wait for the hutch/run again! And then another home check before we can pick him up. Thankfully, Apollo's already been neutered which is a good start. He's around 6 months old now and a real sweet little thing. As Athena is so hyperactive post all of her operations etc, I'm hoping that having a husbun who is slightly younger than she is will mean he can keep up with her. :lol:

Just hope it all comes together much quicker this time around. Athena's running Mum ragged especially and is getting very destructive. I still love her to pieces though. :love:

Ha ha! Sounds typical rabbit ownership. They like to keep us on our toes! Fingers crossed it all works out successfully.

Back