• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hop Inn

orangediva

Mama Doe
Does anybody use these?
http://hop-inn.co.uk

Would you recommend them? Does anyone have pictures of them in use?

I'm expanding one of my runs to just over 13 ft in length (for our prospective trio to eventually use) and the other to almost 10ft (for Dennis and Betty) and am looking at new toys/run furniture to fill them. Any other ideas? So far we have old tyres as digging pits, wooden stools, wooden houses, snuggle safe tunnels, chew branches and half hay bales for sitting/climbing on and nibbling (idea stolen from Twigs!). The runs are covered but not fully weather proof.

I bought the cube from a pet show last year, it is quite sturdy. Only problem is I have one bun who destroys everything so, it didn't last very long ! No pics I'm afraid

I've just bought some wooden stuff from Manor pet housing. Unfortunately part of my order has been damaged in transit and has to be replaced. I'm definitely going to take a look at the site you quoted.

Thing is all the bits I can see on the website can be bought elsewhere? Tunnels for rabbits on Amazon aren't that expensive- you could also consider kiddie play tunnels? and the square connector thingy is often for sale in places like home bargains or even I think the Pound shop?!?

Also e bay is good too

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Branded-P...t=LH_DefaultDomain_3&var=&hash=item2ee0025400

also the hop stuff is on E bay too - check if it is cheaper?

some ideas from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...tunnels+large&sprefix=rabbit+tunnels,pets,198

Apologies if you know all this, it is hot and I am grumpy ;) which means my inner cheapskate won't shut up !

Big ceramic flower pot(s) laid on their side (part buried if possible otherwise a brick each sidee to stop um rolling :)

! have 3 hop-inn wooden tunnel/hides which my buns love and are very sturdy, and three sets of the canvas tunnels and cubes in the garden. Also loved by the rabbits but quite chewed up (used by 6 rabbits so no wonder!) I definitely recommend.

I also just taken delivery of some Manor Pet House items - castle, ramp, 2 runs and hay rack with litter tray. Very pleased with them as well made and will probably last a very long time (in a shed)

! have 3 hop-inn wooden tunnel/hides which my buns love and are very sturdy, and three sets of the canvas tunnels and cubes in the garden. Also loved by the rabbits but quite chewed up (used by 6 rabbits so no wonder!) I definitely recommend.

It all sounds very positive so I think I will go with the Hop Inn's once I've extended the run. I love the MPH stuff but I think I'd paint that and keep it inside/in the shed if I ever got that. Bunnies aren't cheap, are they?! The half buried flowerpot idea at least is cheap and my digging pit tyres cost me nothing so it's swings and roundabouts. Thank you for all the ideas :)

Back