• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ready for the heatwave!

sierra*323

Mama Doe
I hope this will keep them cool enough.
We have shade, extra water bowls and Tupperware boxes full of water in the freezer.
149eec6edf8dc8acadaae9707acac70e.jpg

842f9a0c795b9fbebefa416b51f922ad.jpg
e2c03f8da3608d1e34529c0f704c8f15.jpg

029f83ab0d5c3374cba8ebb0146b6c80.jpg

You look well prepared ! How's everyone doing ? We actually have blue skies and sunshine up here, but it is terrifically windy, having a job keeping netting on buns, but hopefully it will blow the flies away !

You look well prepared ! How's everyone doing ? We actually have blue skies and sunshine up here, but it is terrifically windy, having a job keeping netting on buns, but hopefully it will blow the flies away !

Hopefully!
I'm away with work today so am having to rely on my husband to do bunny checks! He has instructions [emoji4]

I've been giving mine bottles to lay beside, naturally they don't but the girls have been pushing it about :roll:

Aww wish mine would, im sure it'd make them feel cooler. I just keep moving it about & they lay on the cooled bit :thumb: which is a start :)

Back