• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Has anybody used this boarding place near Preston?

the only concerns i can see are that they state 5ft double hutches suitable for giants, and that some of the playpen areas seem to be chicken mesh rather than proper wire.

there is one not far from us which you could try. the plus is that they have big play areas, however they state that they have hutches a size bigger than the rspca recommends, at 5ft x 2ft :roll: but it might be an option if you're struggling to find somewhere http://www.whittlevalleypethotel.co.uk/page4.htm

there is another one i have been past on the way to rochdale but i can't remember the name.. it's also for cats and dogs though so probably wouldn't be suitable anyway. :wave:

the only concerns i can see are that they state 5ft double hutches suitable for giants, and that some of the playpen areas seem to be chicken mesh rather than proper wire.

there is one not far from us which you could try. the plus is that they have big play areas, however they state that they have hutches a size bigger than the rspca recommends, at 5ft x 2ft :roll: but it might be an option if you're struggling to find somewhere http://www.whittlevalleypethotel.co.uk/page4.htm

there is another one i have been past on the way to rochdale but i can't remember the name.. it's also for cats and dogs though so probably wouldn't be suitable anyway. :wave:

Molly would be indoors in a pen, but the sizes are the reason I'm going to look...

I did see that Whittle valley place, but the thing with them is that the buns are in hutches overnight, and carried to a play area during the day. Molly is petrified of being carried/picked up. I've only just got her to like being stroked, so don't want to go backwards! Thanks though x

Molly would be indoors in a pen, but the sizes are the reason I'm going to look...

I did see that Whittle valley place, but the thing with them is that the buns are in hutches overnight, and carried to a play area during the day. Molly is petrified of being carried/picked up. I've only just got her to like being stroked, so don't want to go backwards! Thanks though x

course yes, she's indoors isn't she.

hope you manage to find somewhere. x

Tbh all the good places will be booked up well in advance. I would be wary of anywhere with spaces now unless of course it's due to a cancellation

Tbh all the good places will be booked up well in advance. I would be wary of anywhere with spaces now unless of course it's due to a cancellation

Yes I know :( unfortunately I couldn't book earlier as I've only just booked my trip. I'll have to treat my mum to something very nice, as it looks like she'll be having all three buns at this rate...

My boarding has been fully booked for July and August since the end of May!!!! People book in earlier and earlier each year. The demand is getting greater and greater, but sadly in this particular region a couple of places offering small animal boarding have either closed or are closing this month. Me......very busy..and as the saying goes "Make hay whilst the sun shines!" Indeed I will.

ripminnie, I hope you manage to get something sorted with your bunnies.

Id just be alittle wary of the fact that they deem 4ft hutches acceptable amongst their boarding options even though that wouldn't be one you would go for.I know that is a concern of yours.Hope you find somewhere youre happy with.:)

Back