• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Rescue Bunnies Rule... Bonded

littleboots

Mama Doe
Sonny came to us from BARC as a companion for Holly, who sadly passed away :( He became quite aggressive and actually bit my o/h numerous times (rather him than me... lol )
I turned into a bit of a wimp and was very wary around him.... He needed a wife. Little Lucy arrived in BARC as a baby... so we had to wait for her to be old enough to be spayed, and then recover... Meanwhile, we worked with Sonny, who became the most wonderful cuddly bun you cold imagine... He really is an adorable lad now...no aggression whatsoever.... just constant loves and cuddles..... just beautiful
The time we had to wait did Sonny good, but we knew he was now ready for a friend of his own.... so we divided the whole shed and run, picked Lucy up and put them side by side..... not for long..... they loved each other.... Bonded within minutes and never looked back
Easy peasy bond... I love BARC bunnies.... You get complete honesty and vacc and neutered /spayed... and all for a small amount of money
These two were babies.... so it baffles me why people go to breeders for babies when there are so many in rescue....
Here they are bonded.... not great pics as black bunnies don't show up very well (Lucy on the left, Sonny - right)

They are beautiful, June.:love:
I think you've got the hang of this bonding business!
I love black bunnies.

They are beautiful, June.:love:
I think you've got the hang of this bonding business!
I love black bunnies.

Thanks Barb..... theyre both gorgeous and both still under 1 year old, so hopefully a long, happy life together
This bonding lark is easy..... lol

:D awwww ... thankyou for giving these two a home ... such lucky happy bunnies now .. and thank you for being patient and waiting for Lucy and for understanding why we spay first ....even though you were itching to get her sooner .

patience paid off in the end ;)

:D awwww ... thankyou for giving these two a home ... such lucky happy bunnies now .. and thank you for being patient and waiting for Lucy and for understanding why we spay first ....even though you were itching to get her sooner .

patience paid off in the end ;)

It sure did Angie.... love them to bits xxxx

Back