• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Athena, the little tinker (VIDEOS!)

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
I've had a couple of videos on my camera SD card that I haven't been able to figure out how to get off it until now. But now I have, I guess I ought to share them! :love:

Athena's first video - she thinks she's a cat here! :lol:

Booster collared Athena - from her post-abscess surgery. She's munching on a garlic mustard leaf. Just after this video was taken, I called my dad who suggested I have her PTS because of it. :shock: Apparently, because we haven't had her long, we're not bonded with her. This video, though, shows just how full of life she has always been.

I can't wait to get home to her. :D :love:

Enjoy. :)

What a sweetie :love:

Poor thing with the buster collar but doesn't seem to be hindering her munching :lol:

Hope she is well and keeps up the good work getting better :D

Isn't she just? :love: I am so proud of her.

She is doing tons better. Looking forward to checking the surgery line when I get home. I am paranoid about the abscess coming back. :(

Just had to back track to see what the abscess was :( poor thing it must have been very sore for her but glad she is on the mend :thumb:

Abscess shouldn't come back if the vet has done their job ;)

Back