• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bruce and Nyssa - Nice day for a stroll in the garden!

As it was such a nice day today, was the perfect time to get out the camera and take some pictures of my gorgeous gentle giants at nearly 12 weeks old. They're growing so, so quickly! :love:

5feaab4d13.jpg

Bruce at the front, Nyssa behind.

625a7e3a43.jpg

Nyssa at the front, Bruce behind.

e5bf68cc1e.jpg

Nyssa, proving that she knows just how beautiful she is!

ed4b93d1dd.jpg

Nyssa, looking like someone's just offended her! O_O

3048e1646a.jpg

Bruce with his pet tennis ball... Strange one, this lad.

6acd53ff77.jpg

Bruce being handsome as ever.

fc4777f3b9.jpg

Daisy, anyone? :love:

:love::love:

Gorgeous!

And love the name of your gorgeous girly. My Nyssa has... ahem... a longer tail and more... triangular ears! :)

Beautiful. Love all of them but I really love the colour of Nyssa as she seems to have lovely pastely hue

Beautiful pics of beautiful bunnies :love: Can't believe how big they are at only 12 weeks! Amazing! I'd love a giant.:love:

They're probably about 3.5kg each now, seems like just yesterday I could scoop them up for a snuggle! No more of that happening now, they're HUGE!

Beautiful. Love all of them but I really love the colour of Nyssa as she seems to have lovely pastely hue

She is gorgeous. The rest of her litter were yellows just like Bruce but she arrived that beautiful fawny colour! Not sure whether it'll darken as she gets older - but she sure is gorgeous. Her coat is a little softer to the touch than Bruces', too. :)

Back