• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Things I've learnt from my bunny

Mrs Carr

Warren Scout
We've only had Buddy 3 weeks but he's teaching us well, some of our newly acquired knowledge:

Sofas are for rabbits, people sit on the floor so as not to disturb bunny looking cute

Rabbits can jump clean over your fully clothed legs but get lose momentum and start a panicky (and painful) scramble when you put shorts on

No matter where bunny is in the house or what he's doing he WILL notice if you dare to try and actually touch/clean anything in his cage

Poop anywhere in the house was put there deliberately and with thought, if you try to move it the pile will be twice as big within seconds

Dustpans/brushes are evil and must die

Knees are more fun to sit on if owner of knee has just started playing candy crush

Clean washing hung up in the hallway to dry is the BEST toy ever!

Any my personal favourite .....

Brand new Nike trainers taste SO much better than the pair of ballet flats you bought for £2.50 to wear while scuffing round the house

Can't wait for the next round of lessons :lol:

We've only had Buddy 3 weeks but he's teaching us well, some of our newly acquired knowledge:

Sofas are for rabbits, people sit on the floor so as not to disturb bunny looking cute

Rabbits can jump clean over your fully clothed legs but get lose momentum and start a panicky (and painful) scramble when you put shorts on

No matter where bunny is in the house or what he's doing he WILL notice if you dare to try and actually touch/clean anything in his cage

Poop anywhere in the house was put there deliberately and with thought, if you try to move it the pile will be twice as big within seconds

Dustpans/brushes are evil and must die

Knees are more fun to sit on if owner of knee has just started playing candy crush

Clean washing hung up in the hallway to dry is the BEST toy ever!

Any my personal favourite .....

Brand new Nike trainers taste SO much better than the pair of ballet flats you bought for £2.50 to wear while scuffing round the house

Can't wait for the next round of lessons :lol:

Sounds as though you have successfully completed the first part of 'The World According to a Rabbit' course :lol:

Brace yourself for part two :shock:

Back