• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pie and the Boys

Mrsmcarey

Mama Doe
Well it looks like miss cutie Pie has used her utter cuteness and won over the boys I thought I was going to have to separate her as she and Stu were trying to kill each other on the first day

She just keeps shoving her head in if they are washing and it works a treat

https://vimeo.com/131957846

Rosie still won't join in

03fc05700deab405dd51ddf106bd66a9.jpg

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Aww :love: hope Rosie joins in soon :thumb: I remember mid quad bonding having a brief period where I worried I'd got a trio and a single but it came together later that day :thumb:

We have moved outside to the neutral run they have maybe 12 ft x 5ft that's half the length of it as the blackberry and Burbris live in there half way up and I'm not climbing in it again to get Rosie out :roll:

I felt a bit of grass nomming and a run about as they were getting a little stir crazy and tense again ;)

It's so hot in the house also hopefully the breeze will cool them off a little, they are all flopped out at the mo Stu and Casserole together, Rosie has found a safe side with 3 escape routes and Pie in under a tunnel just chilling in the shade :)

They ain't gonna like going back in later :(

Have had one scuffle between Casserole and Pie but then he did go up and say sorry :) Stu checked on her too :love: Casserole even went over and said hi to Rosie with a little kiss on her head and she sat statue like and never moved :roll: come on Rosie vibes I need :oops:

On the up side Stu and Casserole have got closer to each other just need Rosie to get the idea that the boys a just big teddy bears really :D

Well I seem to have 4 trios :roll:

Rosie, Stu and Casserole very happy bunny pile
9e896bbf9908e3861c539f5bbd2bd864.jpg

Rosie, Pie and Stu
12b147c89be2a92c7018ac41c6686315.jpg

Pie, Stu and Casserole
42376f333e6d9e67e9a995d734b8c5a9.jpg

Rosie, Pie and Casserole
7fa272cd31967121e561da40996a7fd4.jpg

:censored::roll: I don't know why :evil:

If I put Pie in when the others are in their pile they will let her stay for a while and she even gets Grooms from Stu and Casserole then she will just jump out and sit in the hay box alone being stared at usually by Stu :roll:

Rosie will often go and sit with Pie and groom her so she isn't by herself it's very sweet, also both Stu and Casserole will go over and say hi and she will come over tho them but for some reason better known to them they won't all sit in a four :censored:

I cannot put them all in the summer house until I am happy that they are all buddies [emoji38]

So in the living room they stay :shock: my house now has more floof covering everything than the rabbits do :oops:

Last edited:
Aw, they are so beautiful. I am sure it'll come together (with my no previous experience of these things..... lol)

Smudge, Perry and Basil were bonded end of May and they sometimes all pile in together but just as often it'll be Perry and Smudge off exploring while Basil chills in the utility. Then Basil and Smudge cuddling and grooming with Perry off...
Basil and Perry cuddle and groom a lot like they always did. It's incredible watching them isn't it :)

Smudge won't groom anyone, she asks for grooms from the boys all the time ;)

With my quad there is often a three (Tessie and the boys) with Daisy sitting on her own. I do see different configurations at times too.

Hope they settle in to one big happy group very soon.

Back