• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Neighbour Just Knocked to ask if I was banging in U/d the Night

tonibun

Wise Old Thumper
His wife was woken up at 4 am with banging. Now as we all know occasionally rabbits will thump if cats or foxes are around but it always wakes me up. But last night I never heard anything. I said if a fox is close sometimes they get frightened and thump. Rabbits have always attracted foxes he said, to which I replied that foxes have come down this road for at least the last 40 years, as someone who had lived here for that long told me.

So?

Ha ha! Last night I was woken up to lots of noise, really loud bangs, folk talking loudly at 1 am. Someone was loading a van just a few doors along, so I bet that was what they heard the night before. I'm a very light sleeper and the rabbits always wake me if they thump, which is not very often. I should get an apology but I doubt I will.

Last edited:
Sorry tonibun... When I saw the title.. I immediately thought of something else....:oops:..:lol:

Paha! Oh dear.

Neighbors! I don't think that the thumping is that loud anyway, I sometimes hear Milo and Finn thump but its never that loud!

I'm sure my neighbors are probably sick of me at the minute :lol: the addition of Pepper has made Pickle twice as vocal! Eep!

There was lots of banging here last night. Either a fox or a cat must have been prowling about. Luckily the neighbours don't seem to realize that the rabbits are responsible for the noise. There is so much traffic noise that it is hard
to tell where it comes from and what is causing it. Or they are all much sounder sleepers than I am.

Back