• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Emrys' new house

Espeada

Young Bun
Finished Emrys' new house on Tuesday when he went in for neutering, he moved in on Thursday, I think he likes it though it's not quite finished, need to get some toys, maybe a bed, bigger litter tray possibly a digging box and a hay rack. He seems to be enjoying the extra room and the fact he can hop in and out whenever he wants whereas in his previous cage he had to be lifted in and out as it was up quite high.

3a2095896ee25869e79eed2641e8a989.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks a little different now! Blankets all scrambled up to his liking, he's forgotten his litter habits so poop everywhere even though it was all cleaned this morning. He's thrown everything off the top shelf including his food bowl, however after I put it back up there about 3 times he gave up (for now) so it's now been thoroughly redecorated to Emrys' tastes. He also has great fun dragging my clothes into there lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back