• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny doughnut beds

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Not THE Doughnut! ;)

I have this vague recollection of someone selling or linking to a bunny doughnut, a round bed with raised edges. Does anyone else remember this? Anyone got a link? Think maybe it could help Mini to get a bit more comfortable with her hip, seems to be making it hard for her to lay down properly so she can sleep and relax.

Thank you :)

Not THE Doughnut! ;)

I have this vague recollection of someone selling or linking to a bunny doughnut, a round bed with raised edges. Does anyone else remember this? Anyone got a link? Think maybe it could help Mini to get a bit more comfortable with her hip, seems to be making it hard for her to lay down properly so she can sleep and relax.

Thank you :)
Haha doughnut says that's not her bed

I bought lots of these for our rabbits but had to throw them all away after one wash. No matter how careful I was they went completely out of shape and useless :( They are rather expensive as disposable beds so won't buy any more.

I bought lots of these for our rabbits but had to throw them all away after one wash. No matter how careful I was they went completely out of shape and useless :( They are rather expensive as disposable beds so won't buy any more.

Oh dear :( maybe i'll try to handwash or spot wash it then, or maybe use a bit of toweling in the middle that i can wash.

We needed to wash them as the rabbits using them died so wanted to use them for new rabbits. But if a bunny is going to be around for awhile then that would work x

Sent from my XT1039 using Tapatalk

They look really good. I might have a go at making one of those for my next craft project. I do so in the full knowledge that I will spend weeks toiling away at it only for Scrappy to give it a flicker of disdain and then proceed to totally ignore it :roll: :lol:

Back