• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My world of rabbits

Shrinkie

Mama Doe
The Chinese Happy Cat look
And the new thing the mighty and prestigeous look :roll:

And some of the rabbits currently scurrying next to the beach.

:lol: it's true! haha consider it told, well that in mind first time me trying to upload a video. I apologise for the state of my floors I think she deliberately has her photoshoot moments before I get a chance to run round the hoover. It is a video but link clicky methinks

Ha ha, I like the way she straightens up suddenly , like mum I'm all clean now, what's for tea.

Mine are always at their most photogenic when the carpets are covered in hay (& worse)

:lol: she has the funny habit of the bum shuffle. She sits up, readjusts so you just see the wee back feet flick up - makes me laugh. She just flopped over for a sleep where she was jerking about - what was she dreaming about, she's done nothing all day!? :lol::lol:

I'm sure rabbits do that on purpose. Take a photo of me in my poop, hay, when there's washing in the background etc.

Back