• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New arrival ... and pics of where he came from (may be upsetting )

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
This little boy arrived today

and this is what he was living in ...............

with another adult and 3 babies

and this was the floor

solid filth ...with maggots in it .

And for those of you who believe the rspca don't do anything ... it was the rspca that removed them from that prison . They had to break into the crate as the catch had rusted shut .

We have the boy ... the mum and babies are safe with one of the rspca officers .

Oh my goodness, those poor bunnies. I dread to think what would have happened if they hadn't been rescued. Thank goodness they have been.
He looks a handsome little man too :love:

Saw these on fb earlier and was too disgusted to comment without swearing :evil: How can anyone think this is any way acceptable. Poor buns :( Thank goodness the rspca took them.

Oh god that's awful! People make me angry sometimes, how can anyone think it's okay to keep an innocent animal in those conditions?! :censored:
Glad they're out of there, hopefully they all find forever homes soon that little boy you have there is beautiful! :love:

He looks gorgeous. Thank you for taking him on!

And thank you too for giving credit to the R.S.P.C.A. It's good that when they do something right, it gets recognised ..

Well that is one handsome lil one, right there.

It is sad to see but the main part I'm taking away is that you and the RSPCA were able to get them all out of that and into safety where they will hopefully all go on to fantastic home

Back