• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Think tomorrow might be vaccination day...

Holhol

Alpha Buck
I haven't told Ferg yet - it will be a nice surprise for him :lol: need to ring the vets in the morning!

We're nearly 2 weeks off panacur, 11 weeks since his last dental and about a week overdue for vaccs (not done because of the panacur) so I think it is time for a little tooth check and jab for him. Conveniently it is also nail clip week sooooo I think I can swerve being beaten up by a bunny and let the vet have a go this time :lol:

Hoping we are spur free, healthy and not a complete embarrassment for nail clipping... :lol:

Cat's booked in for hers tomorrow too, I'm prepared for a big madam mood tomorrow afternoon! :lol:

I haven't told Ferg yet - it will be a nice surprise for him :lol: need to ring the vets in the morning!

We're nearly 2 weeks off panacur, 11 weeks since his last dental and about a week overdue for vaccs (not done because of the panacur) so I think it is time for a little tooth check and jab for him. Conveniently it is also nail clip week sooooo I think I can swerve being beaten up by a bunny and let the vet have a go this time :lol:

Hoping we are spur free, healthy and not a complete embarrassment for nail clipping... :lol:

Oooh good luck! Don't want any surprises with Ferg :lol:

Poor boy - does he get a lovely treat when he comes home?

Cat's booked in for hers tomorrow too, I'm prepared for a big madam mood tomorrow afternoon! :lol:

Vaccination day for everyone! I'm expecting at least 24 hours of sulking and foot flicking before strokes are allowed :lol:

Oooh good luck! Don't want any surprises with Ferg :lol:

Poor boy - does he get a lovely treat when he comes home?

He's been very good with his hay eating so there shouldn't be anything too bad - I'm ok with a couple of small Spurs but they will have to be done next week :)

He's allowed half a crunchie and a bit of extra forage if he's good, but only if he doesn't make too much fuss being nail clipped :lol:

Vaccination day for everyone! I'm expecting at least 24 hours of sulking and foot flicking before strokes are allowed :lol:

Haha me too, we're going to spend all day looking at bums! We have a house visit from the RSPCA tomorrow so I hope she's going to be on her best behavior!

He's been very good with his hay eating so there shouldn't be anything too bad - I'm ok with a couple of small Spurs but they will have to be done next week :)

He's allowed half a crunchie and a bit of extra forage if he's good, but only if he doesn't make too much fuss being nail clipped :lol:

What a taskmaster you are Holhol :lol:

Vaccination day for everyone! I'm expecting at least 24 hours of sulking and foot flicking before strokes are allowed [emoji38]
How has it gone today? I'm being given the bum [emoji1]

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

How has it gone today? I'm being given the bum [emoji1]

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Absolutely fantastic - he was a little angel and we have no teeth problems so no dental for a while!!! So proud of him :) being given the bum but he took a crunchie so he doesn't hate me tooooo much :lol:

How did yours go? All good I hope! :)

Absolutely fantastic - he was a little angel and we have no teeth problems so no dental for a while!!! So proud of him :) being given the bum but he took a crunchie so he doesn't hate me tooooo much :lol:

How did yours go? All good I hope! :)

Yay go Ferg! Lots of treats and nose rubs for you today :)

Haha yeah she's done really well! Good teefs, ears, belly and bum :) I got a little nip right after the needle but I feel like that was justified :lol: A handful of kale when we got home and all (well, most) was forgiven. She even behaved herself for our RSPCA home visit apart from having the cheek to nibble on some paper in the ladies handbag! Haha!

Yay go Ferg! Lots of treats and nose rubs for you today :)

Haha yeah she's done really well! Good teefs, ears, belly and bum :) I got a little nip right after the needle but I feel like that was justified :lol: A handful of kale when we got home and all (well, most) was forgiven. She even behaved herself for our RSPCA home visit apart from having the cheek to nibble on some paper in the ladies handbag! Haha!

Awwww yay! How did your home check go? I've just noticed you're in Manchester - are you using the Salford RSPCA? :) they have some gorgeous rabbits!

Awwww yay! How did your home check go? I've just noticed you're in Manchester - are you using the Salford RSPCA? :) they have some gorgeous rabbits!

Really well! Been given the go ahead to foster in the hope of a successful bunny bond :D
We are using the Manchester and Salford branch, we're adopting gorgeous little Ollie :love:

i am so proud... No teeth problems or Spurs and all is looking good, so pleased for both of us :) he got a whole crunchie because I'm just such a proud mum :love:

You're a very patient Mum and I think Ferg should be proud of *you* :lol: Fat chance?

So glad to hear a good vet report :thumb: Keep it up lad!

Really well! Been given the go ahead to foster in the hope of a successful bunny bond :D
We are using the Manchester and Salford branch, we're adopting gorgeous little Ollie :love:

Ahhhh he is beautiful! Hope it all works out - he could do with a lovely home! :)

Back