• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I miss their goofy faces *pic heavy*

tlcwrites

Mama Doe
I am away from home right now - dogsitting for my dad and stepmum - and ugh, I miss my cats and rabbits so badly. :(

I am most definitely not a dog person. Archie is a 13 year old Bichon/Westie cross. He answers no commands - mostly because he's a spoiled old person's dog (my stepmum's mum passed away in October and they vowed to look after him). We are tolerating each other. Or at least, I am tolerating him and he loves me. :lol:

But I can't wait to get home to this goofy lot. Partially using this as an excuse to spam pictures of my lovely lot in order to cheer myself up. Especially so as my head is still so bad.

Athena:
(the booster collar is GONE. But she looks so awkwardly cute with it on. :love:)

20p8qdw.jpg

okznrr.jpg

2hrizrp.jpg

rm4bpu.jpg

Archimedes:

28ldlvr.jpg

33afn8l.jpg

(His body shape is much improved since these photos were taken - and his eyes are so much brighter too! I need to take updated photos)

Galinda:

25soozp.jpg

Elphie:

saxxqf.jpg

The trio from the bonding days:

2ezr684.jpg

Ajali:

dmuulu.jpg

Nyssa:

346s3kg.jpg

egdnm.jpg

(extra comfortable kitty!)

Zara:

2cnxrfd.jpg

(with Athena, in the early days. Ha.)

2mfm4ut.jpg

(I swear I have a lionhead cat in this picture.)

Brannigan:

ipw20o.jpg

Okay. Done now. Feel better for looking at my loves as I uploaded the photos.

Still looking at these photos on a far-too-regular basis. The week is dragging.

Took Archie for a walk today and found a gorgeous little ginger and white cat - more white than Ajali. Was in a park; might be a stray. She tried to follow me for a bit. Only made me miss my cats more.

And as for rabbits, there's a huge gap where I simply haven't been able to see one, never mind touch and stroke, beyond pictures.

This is Archie. He won't even let me shut the bedroom door at night now. :shock:

Some pictures of Archie, taken yesterday: here.

Looking forward to getting home and taking pictures of the kitties and bunnies tomorrow. :love:

Back