• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

We went to meet this little man today

aww that's lovely I saw a photo of him on the RSPCA Facebook page and did this :cry: when I learnt he was being given up because his owners had bought a dog which wouldn't leave Ollie alone. I hope he settles in with you :love:

aww that's lovely I saw a photo of him on the RSPCA Facebook page and did this :cry: when I learnt he was being given up because his owners had bought a dog which wouldn't leave Ollie alone. I hope he settles in with you :love:

I knowww his story broke my heart. We've been thinking about rebonding our little lady since she lost her brother and Ollie is a similar age and breed so fingers crossed she'll take to him well! I really hope we can give this little boy the home he deserves :love:

I knowww his story broke my heart. We've been thinking about rebonding our little lady since she lost her brother and Ollie is a similar age and breed so fingers crossed she'll take to him well! I really hope we can give this little boy the home he deserves :love:

He's adorable :love:

One of my rabbits was given up because the family got a dog and lost interest in him. He stayed in his small cage month after month and got fat!

Good luck :thumb:

He's adorable :love:

One of my rabbits was given up because the family got a dog and lost interest in him. He stayed in his small cage month after month and got fat!

Good luck :thumb:
Aww that's awful 😞 funny how it's always the rabbit that has to go even though it was there first! 😒
Glad he has a loving forever home with you now 😍

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

We've just had our home visit and we're good to go, we're picking him up on Tuesday :D (I can't wait, I want to bring him home now!)

She was very happy with how Ollie would be living once we've bonded them, which will hopefully go well. Very relieved with that, although I know I'm doing everything I can I worry I'm not giving my bunnies the best, y'know?

Cat did have a little nibble of some paper in the lady's handbag though :lol: cheeky girl!

awww hope it goes well, we offered a home to one from there and was told perfect set up just the bunny I fell in love with didn't like other bunnies :lol:

he looks a lovely lad :love:

awww hope it goes well, we offered a home to one from there and was told perfect set up just the bunny I fell in love with didn't like other bunnies :lol:

he looks a lovely lad :love:

Oh no that's so sad :( I hope everything turned out okay in the end!

He seemed lovely when we met him, I'm more worried about our girl not taking to him :roll:

:lol: cheeky cat!

It's amazing to hear, of course I will be anticipating pictures :roll: Here's hoping he settles well

Oh no that's so sad :( I hope everything turned out okay in the end!

He seemed lovely when we met him, I'm more worried about our girl not taking to him :roll:

awww hopefully all will go well, yes the bun we offered a home did eventually find a home, he was just one of those rabbits that wouldn't tolerate another, I was glad when I found out he had been got a home though he had been there for about 9months

awww hopefully all will go well, yes the bun we offered a home did eventually find a home, he was just one of those rabbits that wouldn't tolerate another, I was glad when I found out he had been got a home though he had been there for about 9months

Aww poor bunbun. Glad he found a home :)

Back