• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Such a hard life being a Baby bunny!

PoppyRabbit

Warren Scout
Caught mid stretchy-flop!
5d4959c064a7a03872c9fa31fdcd9251.jpg

bdbf6c51d683f0b4b4fa9d53a8bb3298.jpg

Poppy's favourite place to sit when i am in the room!
9d86b54aa3d55fcd32e5aa2bd725c5d6.jpg

When i first got her she had a blob on her back like it, it soon disappeared. But her skirt bit has always been there, when i comb her nothing comes out!
Shes stopped plucking it out atm too (i used to find huge blobs of it in her nest) maybe it's not quite ready...maybe shes just too busy flopping!

Last edited:
When i first got her she had a blob on her back like it, it soon disappeared. But her skirt bit has always been there, when i comb her nothing comes out!
Shes stopped plucking it out atm too (i used to find huge blobs of it in her nest) maybe it's not quite ready...maybe shes just too busy flopping!

Its very cute :love:

Its not very often i catch her doing a flop tbh, i think she secrectly does them when i am at work instead!
Thinking of changing her substrate to a big thick fleece mat from Tracy to see if that means more flops!

Back