• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wood pellet litter overload!

PoppyRabbit

Warren Scout
My bright idea this morning...
Take a suitcase to work, and on my way home go to Poundworld and fill it with as many bags of wood litter as i can...
Then walk home!
I figured it would save me a lot of pain as wheeling a suitcase is better than carrying all that weight...
HOWEVER
My fiancé surprised me and met me from work looking to walk the dog together...
I ended up walking Red and Andy ended up dragging a suitcase with 8 5-litre bags of pellets in that even he could barely lift!
Might not have been the best idea after all!
be72ff0e3fe84b6d59fd112d4b406982.jpg

I figured one big trip would be much better than having to get a bag everytime i pass the shop on my way home from work :/

Only cost me £8 though for 40litres!

It is the cheapest about for wood pellet litter. I pick up a bag or two when I am in. I just went to PAH today for the large wood pellet cat litter, but I took my car :)

See the smart people with cars :lol: im alright dont thibk ill be bogged down by the weight of carefresh anytime soon ;).

That is good price though

I ran out of wood pellets and had to resort to sawdust but Poppy seems to be dong more and more mess outside her tray, i think it is in protest as she doesn't like it too much!
Hence the massive wood pellet haul today!
I have been meaning to research all these alternative people have mentioned, just to see if it is better/cheaper!

Back