• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Is anyone else's rabbit nutty like Doughnut?

cpayne

Warren Veteran
I get this every night!

[video]http://vid1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/Mobile%20Uploads/20150621_211547_zpsgdnsny6m.mp4[/video]

Haha that's a good way to describe it. This happens for about 20 minutes every evening. She just goes in the little area with the mat. At least I know she's happy :)

So cute. my little boy is a bit like this, just not quite as nutty. but then we've only had him for about two weeks now. but Doughnut is cute. I bet she's thinking... I wonder if I keep messing the mat up, they may get me a bigger one so I can slide with it all over the place. ;)

Probably! There is a large rug in my living room which she does a run up too and does a high binky on, unfortunately sometimes she goes too fast, comes off the rug and slides into the wall!

You need to put a video up of him :)

I get this every night!

[video]http://vid1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj579/Doughnutpic/Mobile%20Uploads/20150621_211547_zpsgdnsny6m.mp4[/video]

Haha, practising manoeuvres! They never know when an attack may be imminent - need to stay in shape :thumb::lol:

(That Russian Doll looks pretty threatening after all!)

Haha, practising manoeuvres! They never know when an attack may be imminent - need to stay in shape :thumb::lol:

(That Russian Doll looks pretty threatening after all!)
Haha, the big unit is going, just waiting for the british heart foundation to pick it up so Doughnut with have lots of room again. The doll is staying unfortunately, I got it when I went to Russia surprisingly :)

Probably! There is a large rug in my living room which she does a run up too and does a high binky on, unfortunately sometimes she goes too fast, comes off the rug and slides into the wall!

You need to put a video up of him :)

she sounds like a right little sweetheart, have you tried putting some non-slip mat underneath, may stop her from sliding into the wall.
you know I have tried getting him when he's having his funny time, and each time the camera is on, he does nothing, as soon as I stop, he binks and is totally nuts. then camera on, and he sits down. i thought ones i would be smart and kept the camera rolling for close to 30 minutes.... nothing. then i turned it off and he binked around straight away, as if he knows what i am trying to do. but i'll get him one day lol

Poppy used to binky a little some nights when she was out in our living room.
Then I bought her some carpet samples to sit on and she goes nuts! She is actually worse than your bunny! Maybe get a bigger mat and you may see more?
I put two together and Poppy loves sliding around on them!

:lol::lol: what a wee monkey. Very funny I like how sometimes it was "lie flat manouvre" before bouncing all around again.

she sounds like a right little sweetheart, have you tried putting some non-slip mat underneath, may stop her from sliding into the wall.
you know I have tried getting him when he's having his funny time, and each time the camera is on, he does nothing, as soon as I stop, he binks and is totally nuts. then camera on, and he sits down. i thought ones i would be smart and kept the camera rolling for close to 30 minutes.... nothing. then i turned it off and he binked around straight away, as if he knows what i am trying to do. but i'll get him one day lol

Know this. So well.

Awe she is wonderful :love:

Seems she likes the fact the mat moves :lol: I bet she would have some go,if you had carpet down :shock:

Ahhhh...floor mat surfing...tons of fun! :D
This is Fiver...totally. We call this his "Whee Time." He will be totally still, then zoom...off he goes...a little sideways hop...another zoom...completely still...sudden one foot popcorn binky...another zoom and off into his habitat...a few seconds pause...zooms back out, scares himself, zooms back in...etc.

Adorable Doughnut :love: Thanks for sharing that, it really brightened my evening. :) xxxx

Lopsy does this a lot. Usually around dusk. Sometimes we both go outside and dance around with him :D It always looks like he's being bitten by ants or something! That's what we used to think with Charlie :)

Ah thanks for the lovely comments, she is a little cutie. Had the same thing last night, same time 9pm, bounce bounce bounce, on and then flying off the mat!

Back