• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I really miss this little guy

Of course you do - he was a much loved and beautiful part of your family, and there's a big hole in your heart. Haven't any wise words to help you but sending hugs. x

Was Rolo a black otter? He was the same as my first bun, George, apart from he had brown markings instead of silver. I know what you're going through and am sending hugs. xxx

((((((Enormous Hugs))))))

Rolo was gorgeous. People who've never owned bunnies will never know how special that relationship can be. What were Rolo's little quirks that you loved about him?

Was Rolo a black otter? He was the same as my first bun, George, apart from he had brown markings instead of silver. I know what you're going through and am sending hugs. xxx

I'm not sure what his official colouring was - he was chocolate brown with a silvery white ring around his neck and a stunning fluffy white belly. He was beautiful.

((((((Enormous Hugs))))))

Rolo was gorgeous. People who've never owned bunnies will never know how special that relationship can be. What were Rolo's little quirks that you loved about him?

My goodness, there were so many.

Routine - Rolo loved routine, anything out of the ordinary and it annoyed him!

I loved the way he'd lick me and give me little kisses but not for long, soon he'd push my hand with his nose which meant it was my turn and that he was ready for head rubs.

The way he'd appear around the side of the sofa at seven o'clock every night as that was when he'd have a fenucreek treat.

Whenever I was cleaning out his pen - he'd be nowhere in sight but as soon as that dustpan and brush appeared, he'd be in the middle of things, desperately trying to get into the bag of old hay!

Sorry, I'm going on a bit - I just have so many wonderful memories of him.

I love hearing things about him.

I smiled at the image of him appearing around the side of the sofa at 7.00 for his fenugreek crunchies!!

My lot love a routine too. I get belgian hare binkies from Sunshine in the mornings x

My goodness, there were so many.

Routine - Rolo loved routine, anything out of the ordinary and it annoyed him!

I loved the way he'd lick me and give me little kisses but not for long, soon he'd push my hand with his nose which meant it was my turn and that he was ready for head rubs.

The way he'd appear around the side of the sofa at seven o'clock every night as that was when he'd have a fenucreek treat.

Whenever I was cleaning out his pen - he'd be nowhere in sight but as soon as that dustpan and brush appeared, he'd be in the middle of things, desperately trying to get into the bag of old hay!

Sorry, I'm going on a bit - I just have so many wonderful memories of him.

I certainly can understand why losing Rolo has left such a big hole in your heart. He was blessed to have a person who loved him so much.

Back