• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bennett UD Friday improving

12 am appointment. North Surrey vets, East Molesley, wonder if anyone knows anything about them, I have a suspicion they are not rabbit savvy. :( I haven't heard of the alternative emergency vets at Mortlake, Medivet and they are a very long way from us. I hate hate hate it when we have to go to an emergency vets.

12 am appointment. North Surrey vets, East Molesley, wonder if anyone knows anything about them, I have a suspicion they are not rabbit savvy. :( I haven't heard of the alternative emergency vets at Mortlake, Medivet and they are a very long way from us. I hate hate hate it when we have to go to an emergency vets.

Sorry to hear this :cry:

I thought Twickenham Vets had an out of hours service?

Thanks everyone, it is the last thing I need. Mr Bennett has been admitted. His tummy was hard and sore. They are going to feed him and monitor his output. We need to phone at 9 pm to see if he can come home. He was given a gut stimulant and pain relief. The vet seemed to know what she was talking about.

Last night he had a very dirty bottom, this isn't particularly unusual but this was the worst one in ages but something I wasn't worried about. Nothing else unusual, although he wasnt happy I had to wash his back end but he has had his bottom washed many times over the years. It was very sticky poo and you can't leave it. The Thursday before last he was given a clean bill of health. I know Jane, always the weekend and I don't like seeing vets who don't know his history.

Thanks everyone, it is the last thing I need. Mr Bennett has been admitted. His tummy was hard and sore. They are going to feed him and monitor his output. We need to phone at 9 pm to see if he can come home. He was given a gut stimulant and pain relief. The vet seemed to know what she was talking about.

Last night he had a very dirty bottom, this isn't particularly unusual but this was the worst one in ages but something I wasn't worried about. Nothing else unusual, although he wasnt happy I had to wash his back end but he has had his bottom washed many times over the years. It was very sticky poo and you can't leave it. The Thursday before last he was given a clean bill of health. I know Jane, always the weekend and I don't like seeing vets who don't know his history.

So glad you've found a vet who you can trust. I hope he will be OK :thumb:

Hopefully now the treatment will get him feeling much better soon. I know how special he is to you and what with everything else that's going on this additional worry is the last thing you need.

Thank you. :love: its the horrible waiting around but at least he is at the best place and getting treatment. If worse comes to worse he has to stay overnight and then we will transfer him to our vets. He knows all the staff at Twickenham and am sure he would be happier there, but let's hope he is better by then.

Back