• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hope her time in prison is hell

I think it will be. Hope the people of Melton remember the name and the face too for when she (it) comes out of prison. I get so angry when I see stuff like this and I'm usually non violent but those poor animals - if she were in front of me right now I don't actually know what I'd want to do her. Hope Karma gets her big time.

what hell must she have been in, in her own head, to let things get like that? have you never got anything badly wrong? is she a cold-hearted killer or a desperate person? I recall a case where a woman did this to her child. the hell is in the head. it doesn't need repeating.

omg!! and she only got 18 weeks in custody!! I just cannot comprehend such Evilness :cry:

Last edited:
Thing that scares me (albeit I read it when half awake) is that it says she had been visited by authorities but missed? How do they enforce her to not do this again?

Made me flaming mad.

Surely people must have smelt the death of the animals :cry:. If i was ever in a situation where i could not afford food for my pets then i would surely give them up. We all know that sometimes people have to rehome their animals due to financial changes and situations. Why the hell didn't she give them up instead of watching them die of starvation :cry:. Breaks my heart and she has no excuse for her evil behaviour! x

Back