• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes and love for Bunty please!

JosieLiz

Young Bun
Hi, my neighbour recently gave me a pretty mini lop, who I call Bunty. I am her third owner. As she was alone and would not bond with my other rabbits, I took her to the fantastic Windwhistle warren rescue centre to find a neutered male friend for her. Unfortunately, she fell ill after a few days at the rescue centre. The lovely owner of the rescue centre has been looking after her. She has seen the vet and is in sick bay at the rescue centre. The owner thinks it could be myxomatosis and is keeping me updated with Bunty's progress. Bunty has been given metacam, anti biotics and eye drops for her swollen eyes. I am really worried about Bunty, please send love and vibes for her, she is such a sweet bunny. She has been vaccinated against myxo, so if it is myxo, she may hopefully pull though and can finally find a friend and go back to her forever home with him.

Oh dear. :( Sending loads of vibes she can make it. The fact she's vaccinated gives her a really good chance..

Oh no, how awful :cry: Is she vaccinated ? If so she will have a fighting chance of making a recovery. Sending lots of vibes for her xx

Hi, my neighbour recently gave me a pretty mini lop, who I call Bunty. I am her third owner. As she was alone and would not bond with my other rabbits, I took her to the fantastic Windwhistle warren rescue centre to find a neutered male friend for her. Unfortunately, she fell ill after a few days at the rescue centre. The lovely owner of the rescue centre has been looking after her. She has seen the vet and is in sick bay at the rescue centre. The owner thinks it could be myxomatosis and is keeping me updated with Bunty's progress. Bunty has been given metacam, anti biotics and eye drops for her swollen eyes. I am really worried about Bunty, please send love and vibes for her, she is such a sweet bunny. She has been vaccinated against myxo, so if it is myxo, she may hopefully pull though and can finally find a friend and go back to her forever home with him.

As Tinsel said, as she is vaccinated she will have a very good chance of recovery. I hope so, and am sending loads of vibes to her!

Alice will give her the vet best of care, I have no doubt of that :thumb:

Yes, Alice is taking very good care of Bunty and she is keeping me updated on her progress. I feel better knowing that Bunty is in such good hands and is receiving the best vet treatment.

I have heard from Alice and it's good news! Bunty is getting better and the other people at the rescue centre can see an improvement too. Alice says Bunty is less depressed and sent me a photo, Bunty is looking really good! She is also eating well. She is back at the vet Wednesday and Thursday, lets hope she keeps on getting better.

I have heard from Alice and it's good news! Bunty is getting better and the other people at the rescue centre can see an improvement too. Alice says Bunty is less depressed and sent me a photo, Bunty is looking really good! She is also eating well. She is back at the vet Wednesday and Thursday, lets hope she keeps on getting better.

Wondeful news !! I hope that Bunty will go on to make a full recovery xx

Thank you for the update :thumb:

I'm so glad to hear she is getting better!

Good news! Bunty has made a full recovery! She has seen the vet and the vet says she is fine now. Really happy. When it gets a bit cooler Alice will try to bond her.

That's great news, aren't they a worry sometimes :? Hope you can find her a nice chap to love and fuss her x

Back