• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

New playhouse for Foxie and Bella :D

Jaffacake

Alpha Buck
7637ba0834a6ea0c039e37c620c97ff3.jpg

15a2d7c81723d4dda71310ef5604e11f.jpg

00298e99925d11d46d53b49bab6b47aa.jpg

28a3e74c8acacfe3c965e22fcad8fc8f.jpg

6c42b48a2d51f9c1effd5b3f357b3b47.jpg

cddbdfe83e03feacc0e45b4801a1cb52.jpg

7bd957433c6e5e3986d2cb791276af01.jpg

I'm terrible at DIY so I focused on painting and holding stuff together and my mum focused on drilling [emoji6]
Really pleased with it. We're still adding a few tiny bits to increase security and make it as comfy as possible but it's basically done!

[emoji1][emoji195][emoji195][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

looks awesome. I love what you did, I think they will be happy bunnies in their new place :)

That's a really good idea to make the run look attractive and safe too. I love the bunting.

Thanks everyone! I've always wanted to do something like this and I finally had the money :) They seem so much happier in their new space. And I totally think they appreciate the bunting [emoji39] x

You've obviously put a huge amount of effort into providing your Rabbits with more space :) I just wondered if they are always supervised when in the run as it is not really predator proof. Not meaning to sound picky :oops: I just thought I had better mention it xx

The pink bit is overnight and it has been made more secure since the photos were taken with the addition of ledges for the top and bolts etc.
The other part is a non supervised day time run. I've made the decision over the years that my rabbits are allowed out unsupervised during the day (eventually they will go back to having the whole garden as they have previously had, but they keep eating the raspberry bushes so they need to be bunny proofed!). The rescue was fine with free range and that's the way I can give them the best quality of life so that's what they are going to get! I know there are different opinions of free range on here and I respect that.

looks lovely very nice choice of colours and I love the little sun ornament on the wendy house. They can eat the raspberry bushes safely just in case you didn't know but wasn't sure if you didn't want them to eat it because you wanted to grow them!

Thanks! [emoji1]
We are growing raspberries (and other fruit and veggies) and they were all cordoned off because WE want them haha [emoji6]
However the rabbits turn into super rabbits with excellent jumping skills whenever treats are near! They managed to clear the little fence.

Back