• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bo out in the supervised run :)

lenslady

Alpha Buck
Poor Bo looks so fed up sometimes. So what with it being a lovely afternoon I set up the fabric run for him :D. He is supervised of course. He loves it :love:

My kittys in the background :lol:

And the Girls looking after him while they are enjoying some home made play doe :love: The simple things :lol:

He's lovely :love:

I remember making my daughters homemade playdo. There was a great recipe in an Usborne book which I don't think I ever threw away :shock:

Gorgeous pics. I love how he seems to think "i see what you did with the bowl there" -tips- "but that's better" :lol:

He's lovely :love:

I remember making my daughters homemade playdo. There was a great recipe in an Usborne book which I don't think I ever threw away :shock:

Oh they love it don't they? I've only recently got the recipe off Amy's speech therapist and it is a great way to get her to talk and to communicate about the different things she can make :love: I also find it very therapeutic when rolling it into balls :lol:

Gorgeous!

How does he like his tray? I've been thinking about getting those lid-ones for my buns.

I normally use that tray for my free range litter tray but borrowed it from the sitting room to put into the pen. They are not to keen on the flap when coming out of it so i have removed it for now and yes the 3 of them use it for toiliting and jumping in and out of :D Its great for keeping the hay in one place too, so I will be investing in another one. B@M have them for a very good price. xx

Last edited:
Gorgeous pics. I love how he seems to think "i see what you did with the bowl there" -tips- "but that's better" :lol:

:lol: That was his Rabbit Royale evening feed and he has now become very selective about what he eats in it but luckily he has his pellets too so I am not to worried. He does enjoy digging his food :lol: xx

Back