• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Does anyone else find...

Sarah1991

Warren Veteran
...that if you get something new for your rabbit or another pet that you suddenly quite look forward to a clean out? :lol:

I mean don't get me wrong the cleaning never really bothers me. Once I get started I really look forward to them being lovely and clean, but I'm never desperate to clean them.

If I buy something new to go into the enclosure or something for Pickle the conures cage, I find that I want to clean them out sooner so I can put the new thing in there!

I've just bought a load of stuff for the pets as they obviously haven't had anything new for a little while as I was on holiday. Intending to have a lovely big clean out later on!

I might have to get another rug for the floor in the bunny enclosure soon, they have been chewing on the one in there a lot lately. Little sods have decided if there's a house or the play table on top of the rug that's not acceptable and they dig up or chew it to expose the hard floor to lie on!

I'm the same! I'm often buying new hamster toys/hides and have to do a full clean out of his home before I can put them in there :)

I'm the same! I'm often buying new hamster toys/hides and have to do a full clean out of his home before I can put them in there :)

I don't know what it is haha! Its like the lovely new thing can't go in an enclosure that isn't fully clean! It could just go in there fine but I'm like ''Nope! Must have a full clean out!''

We are mental :lol:

Back