• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Toys/tunnels for Giant Conti x French Lop

thenamesJT

Mama Doe
Hi All!

So we pick up our 4th and final bunny this weekend! He is an 8 week old blue French Lop x Conti! He's adorable!!!!

We have a slabbed area that they all have access to 24/7 via a dog flap from their shed. I'm looking for ideas for tunnels and toys to keep them entertained.

Pet shops do not cater to the larger bunnies!:lol:

Cat-tunnels are fine so long as they are the ones that "stay open". He won't used the ones that close which he has to push his way through.

The Hop Inn is also fine for a conti to wiggle through. Hector absolutely loves his even though it's comical. :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha, they don't really cater for normal sized rabbits once they've grown up! Lopsy's hidey thing is so small for him he turtles around in it :D It is funny though.

Some of the larger (8" or larger) ducting should work if you have roadworks with offcuts nearby :) I will certainly second cat tunnels as Lopsy has tons of space in his, and those children's tents look good too. Well, until chewed! :lol:

I have cat tunnels, mine have the little balls with bells attached which they love even though they have chewed them off. Also some have the ties on so i would advise to cut them off as my baby bunny has chewed them off to. xx

Back