• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny enrichment

keletkezes

Wise Old Thumper
I have a trough like this one (but with more bars) that I've used as a hayrack in my bunny house:

$_12.JPG

I didn't need the coconut coir insert, so I gave it to Lopsy. He had some fun finding a couple of pellets and giving it a slight chew. Then Matt cut a hole in the short side and the opposite end of one of the long sides and he had a lot more fun! He turtled about a bit, cheated by coming out of the (floppy) sides, stood on it a bit, and kept going in and out :) I've left it out for him today :)

Pictures :D

11060910_10101626007611508_5154005742748710763_n.jpg

1509012_10101626007576578_8822824647975682679_n.jpg

He's made everything floofy for the past 4 months :roll: :lol:

Awe he is gorgeous great idea :thumb:

As for floofyness you want to try 4 moulting bunnies in the house bonding everything has floof on I have a black glass top on the TV stand it looks grey today :lol:

As for floofyness you want to try 4 moulting bunnies in the house bonding everything has floof on I have a black glass top on the TV stand it looks grey today :lol:
Crikey, and it's not like some of them have been inside part of the winter, is it :S Jeeeez!

Bless him xxx
Mine have enjoyed coconut coir in the past, as a spesh treat, we have never had any digestive issues from nibbling, but I do remove it after a while ( gets peed on / pooped on / rained on / eaten too much, etc )

Best wishes to you and our Lopsy with his Romantic Weekend :love:
Thinking of him, bless his cottons X

Back