• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Show us your Giants :)

lenslady

Alpha Buck
I thought I would make a thread just for the giant breeds, Conti, Frenchie ect

I have 3 giants, 2 frenchies and 1 Conti. They are all babies at the moment, my eldest giant is a female frenchie at 18 weeks old, then it's the conti aged 11 weeks and finally my little one at 9 weeks.

Would love to see some piccys of your giant Buns :love:

Ohhhh let the jealousy begin! First thing I'm doing when OH and I are settled in our new house? Find a way to adopt a frenchie :lol:

SQUUUUEEEEEE!!!! This thread is going to be lovely. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mummybunnyem is that's Chloe's nickname or have you renamed her?! Her and Barney are SO ADORABLE!

I have such a thing for giants! :love:

I nearly adopted a giant recently but unfortunately bonding didn't go too well!

My Noah :love: (frenchie x conti)

IMAG1425_BURST009_zpsa924762a.jpg

More recent one
DD857D27-F505-4B19-88DB-948148BA5A0C_zps8suwmf2t.jpg

Last edited:
I sooooooo want a giant! But would I be able to bond one with a dwarf lop???? And keep them in my living room and adjoining kitchen/dinner???

Mummybunnyem is that's Chloe's nickname or have you renamed her?! Her and Barney are SO ADORABLE!

I have such a thing for giants! :love:

I nearly adopted a giant recently but unfortunately bonding didn't go too well!

Just her nickname funny bun :) Oh, bonding can be such a pain, hopefully another giant will come your way x

Just her nickname funny bun :) Oh, bonding can be such a pain, hopefully another giant will come your way x

:lol: I genuinely thought you'd changed her name to fuzzy!

We have a couple reserved and just got bonding to organise, neither are giant although one is large! One day I'll rescue a giant hopefully but there'll just have to be one in rescue when I happen to be looking for an addition, and they'll have to get on with mine! Not all that likely! Not that it really matters, I'll can just marvel at all the giant buns that are on here :p

I sooooooo want a giant! But would I be able to bond one with a dwarf lop???? And keep them in my living room and adjoining kitchen/dinner???

Well it was a bit nerve wracking but I bonded my Giant with a Netherland dwarf and a medium lop! So it's definitely possible.

Oh my goodness the pictures are amazing. I have only just checked in and saw there are lots of bootiful Giants to view :love: Thanks so much for posting them :love:

My thing with Rabbits is the Giant Breeds not because of their size but because of their name "Gentle Giant". They really are beautiful Rabbits with the most amazing temperaments, they are so loving and faithful, the only downside is picking them up which mine hate but other than that everything about them is exceptionally gentle and loving. I have only ever met one giant with a bad attitude and that was because of his previous owner. I love them all :love: I shall get some new piccys of mine done, i might even get them in the studio and give them a proper photoshoot :lol:

xxxxx

Back